A/C Maintenance in South Windsor, CT
If you want to ensure your cooling system will run efficiently and effectively for years to come, sign up for an air conditioning maintenance agreement from Connecticut Propane and Petroleum. When you sign up, you become one of our preferred HVAC maintenance family members, which means you’ll get top priority for all service requests, as well as many other benefits.
South Windsor, CT A/C Service Contracts with CPP include:
- Checking the refrigerant charge
- Amp testing the compressor and motors
- Cleaning the condenser coil if needed
- Oiling the motors
- Changing the standard filters
- Checking the electrical system
- A 10% discount off any future work on an existing AC system during the contract period
- Priority emergency service 7 days a week during the contract period
Most air conditioning unit manufacturers recommend routine maintenance. Be sure to contact CPP - a licensed and insured Air Conditioning Maintenance Specialist serving South Windsor, CT.
Benefits of Regular A/C Maintenance
When you sign up for an air conditioning maintenance agreement with CPP, you'll receive regular maintenance on your equipment. It is essential to the performance of your AC to keep it well-maintained. Not only will having routine maintenance performed on your air conditioner improve the performance of your equipment, it will also:
- Improve the lifespan of your air conditioning system
- Enhance energy efficiency
- Help decrease monthly utility bills
- Reduce the frequency of repairs and breakdowns
- Improve the overall comfort of your home and make regulating the temperature much easier
- Improve indoor air quality
Much like your car needs regular oil changes to continue running smoothly, your air conditioning requires annual maintenance in order to perform at an optimal level. When you have an air conditioning maintenance agreement with CPP, it will ensure your home comfort system is well taken care of so you won’t have to worry about inconvenient breakdowns.
Tips For AC Maintenance in South Windsor, CT
- Thermostat- Our professionals will calibrate the system as well as thoroughly check the performance and ensure that it is appropriately located. Keeping the thermostat close to the heating sources can heat the entire system, thereby reducing the lifespan.
- Lubricate the moving parts- You may not be able to do it on your own, but our AC Maintenance South Windsor, CT experts make sure to take care of the unnecessary damage. With proper lubrication, the parts will ensure that all air conditioning systems are moving correctly with little to none friction in between. If the air conditioner is not lubricated, it can break down, resulting in frequent replacement or repairs.
- Electrical connections- The expert AC Maintenance South Windsor, CT technicians properly checks the system by checking the electrical connection. This will make sure that the system keeps working efficiently. If the connections aren’t tight, the entire system will be susceptible to electrical hazards.
- System controls- The expert AC Maintenance South Windsor, CT professionals are trained to keep a thorough check of all system controls. The systems control check will keep a check of the proper cycling and safe operation of the HVAC system. Thoroughly checking the system controls will ensure proper starting and shutting off the system.
- Change air filters- Changing air filters regularly has always been a necessity for AC Maintenance South Windsor, CT. When it comes to the safety of your system, changing air filters can be a great help. Even if you can change the air filter all by yourself, you may want to reach out to the Air Conditioner Maintenance professionals at CPP for added benefits.
Schedule Your Air Conditioning Maintenance in South Windsor Today - Call (860) 365-5218 to discuss A/C Service Contracts
The time just before you really start to use your air conditioning is the ideal time to have it serviced—so don’t delay. Contact the Air Conditioning team at CPP to find out how you can save money on your routine air conditioning maintenance.